SCCI JocWiki members are requested to concise their codes using this template making our Super Notes super presentable for last week revision
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY AT IIT ROPAR: We have two methods to process internship applications:
1) GET ELITE-GOLD CERTIFICATE IN THE JOY OF COMPUTING USING PYTHON COURSE.
2) SEND US YOUR CV.
3) AFTER REVIEWING YOUR CV, WE WILL ASK FOR THE STATEMENT OF PURPOSE.
4) ONE TELEPHONIC/SKYPE INTERVIEW.
1) GET ELITE-GOLD CERTIFICATE IN THE JOY OF COMPUTING COURSE.
2) SEND US YOUR CV.
3) CONTRIBUTE EXTENSIVELY TO JOCWIKI (ESPECIALLY TO SUPERNOTES)
4) WE WILL DIRECTLY CALL A FEW TOP CONTRIBUTORS FOR THE INTERNSHIP.
For more information visit sccilabs.org/internship
|Click here to Join JOCWiki|
How to use this portal? (step by step instructions)
Step 1) If you have not created an account, then create an account on this portal using your Gmail Id using the following instructions:
- Step a) Click here to create the account.
- Step b) Add a username.
- Step c) Click on "create with google".
- Step d) Login with your Gmail Id and password.
Now, you are logged-in to the portal.
Step 2) Read the FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions), you can find all the Assignments and videos related details here.
Step 3) Go to the "Supernotes" of the respective weeks and add your own notes by telling us what you have learned till now so that we can help you understand better.
Step 4) Please refer General Guidelines before start posting. All the best :)
Please create your user page
Thanks for your contribution to JOCwiki. If we all discuss together like this, we all will learn decent amount of programming and algorithms. Please create your user page so that other people can contact you and see your profile. It will create a nice ecosystem on JOCwiki. To create you user page, just click on your user name. You can put some basic information like:
- Name (T. CH. ANIL KUMAR)
- College (M.E In ADVANCED DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING)
- GitHub profile link (if any)
- Your interest (My interest is in teaching, reading books, self learning new concepts, writing, playing chess and study. You can put anything about yourself (be creative).)
|WEEK-01||Videos||Super Notes: Write your notes||Discussion: Ask a Question|
|WEEK-02||Videos||Super Notes: Write your notes||Discussion: Ask a Question|
|WEEK-03||Videos||Super Notes: Write your notes||Discussion: Ask a Question|
(Maintained by SCCI labs)
|Help pages||Student Initiatives||Star Performers (Weekly)|